Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Glasses

This is the first time I am doing this, but I wanted to put it out there. 

I am in need of a pair of sunglasses, maybe prescription sunglasses too. I have worn contacts for a few years now and still do not have a pair of glasses. I have come across a set of sunglasses that are RX able and can have clear lenses made for them to wear as regular glasses. 

Some days I just want to give my eyes a rest from contacts when my eyes are irritated or to wear them at night after I take them out. 

I was wondering if anyone out there would be an optometrist or know of a friend who is that could help me out on some lenses If you could please contact me at Jake.Kaminski@gmail.com It would be a great help on me as far as expenses go. I would love to put a link to their website from here and my website as a supporter/sponsor. 

Thanks for reading

Jake


No comments: